The ADM Crisis Center offers a 24-hour Detox Unit for addiction and detoxification services in the heart of Akron, acts as Central Assessment for ADM services across Summit County, and provides a Drop-In Center for public inebriants to stay until the effects of alcohol have worn off.
Call them for information on:
- Beds Available / Waiting List
- Relative was dropped off at ADM
- DUI classes and programs
- Inpatient / Outpatient Programs
- Probation officer told you to call ADM
- Alcohol / Drug Addiction residential program
24-hour Crisis Services: 330-996-7730
Located across the street from St. Thomas Hospital, the ADM Crisis Center is operated by Oriana House with funding provided by the County of Summit ADM Board.