Friday, March 1, 2019 9:00:00 AM
For the fifth year, the County of Summit Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board has designated targeted prevention funding for our local schools. Considering results from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey for Summit County (conducted in 2013 and 2018), the Board has allocated $50,000 to fund this initiative. We are currently requesting proposals from local schools to support resources and programming that promote the well-being of Summit County youth.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Award(s) of up to $2,500 for individual buildings to help address resiliency within the student population in Summit County.
- District wide and multi-building projects can be considered for a higher allocation.
- Preference will be given to schools located in quadrants identified at highest risk based on YRBS data.
- Programs that have received previous funding through this process will be evaluated for continued funding based on demonstrated positive outcomes.
- These funds can be used to develop new programs or expand existing ones. While funds can be used to expand current initiatives, they cannot be used to supplant existing funding of those programs.
- Eligibility is limited to Summit County School districts.
Mini-Grant Proposal Application
The deadline for proposals is close of business March 29, 2019.
Please submit any questions regarding this funding to email@example.com.