Worried? Anxious? Don't wait, get the help you need now.
Our local mental health and addiction treatment agencies in Summit County are open, providing in-person and telehealth appointments. ADM Crisis Center, Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES) and our residential programs across the county are open and operating.
Mental health is health, don't wait to reach out if you are feeling uneasy or in need of support. Go to our home page to see a list of providers or call on of our helplines for one-on-one guidance.
- Addiction Helpline- 330-940-1133
- Mental Health Hotline- 330-434-9144
- Crisis Text Line- Text 4HOPE to 741741 anytime, anywhere to receive emotional support from a crisis counselor
- NEW- COVID Care Line- 1-800-720-9616 Trained staff are prepared to simply talk, help with emotional management, screening, or connect you to resources if needed. Open between 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (answered by a national hotline overnight).
- National Disaster Distress Helpline - The Disaster Distress Helpline, 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster.
To find the latest information on the coronavirus pandemic:
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) offers online Skype meetings to support recovery from alcohol.
- Narcotics Anonymous - Narcotics Anonymous (NA) offers support for those struggling with drug addiction and helps them maintain sobriety through virtual NA meetings and online information.
- Smart Recovery - Smart Recovery is a warm and caring online community where our participants interact and help one another recover from addictive behaviors. Features include: daily online meetings, message board, and 24/7 live chat.
Mental Health Resources:
Training and Professional Resources:
Staying Calm and Well in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm
- This 8-week online class is teaches evidence-based tactics to help you weather the COVID-19 pandemic. Register now for this class April 8 - May 27. If you miss a week, don't worry. The classes are also recorded so you won't miss any of the sessions.
The Wellness Society